Irregular periods, scan showed PCO, get continuous flow, taking duolunton, thyronorm, have weight gain. Will it lead to infertility in future?

Hi, This is Sharmila(Female) from India, 24yrs old, Unmarried. I have irregular periods .. My scan results shows i have PCO problem (Polycystic Ovaries). Below i have explained how my periods actually happens I will get periods for 4 to 6 months properly. In the 7th month, i wont get period. Suddenly it will be stopped. Then in the 8th month, i will get periods which will not be stopped naturally. Doctor prescribes DUOLUOTON tablet to stop that. So i am taking DUOLUOTON and THYRONORM (100 mg) tablet. Because in the result it shows thyroid . If i stop taking medicines, then again irregular periods starts. I am gaining more weight because of this. Doctors are saying that after marriage it will become normal. But i am very scared, whether it will lead me to infertility . Please tell my exact problem.. I cannot able to take DUOLUOTON tablet , because it makes me to vomit . Tell me some suggestion!!
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012