Irregular periods, regestrone, sonography and thyroid checks

Comments: Hi I am a female 34 years old on october 2011 I had inserted a cooper iud , the first four months I had cramps a very long perinds that lasted at least 8 day, then on february I suffer twice strong urine infection . After february my periods stop. I went to the my physician and did a pregnacy test and came out negative. Before having the iud had very irregular periods, and my gynocoloist put me on orthocyclen hormones which I took for almost 10 years does cause me migrane that why i decide it to had the cooper iud. Could be something wrong with me.
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012