Irregular periods, reddish brown discharge, vaginal itching. Regestrone safe to use?

hi, i m xxx... age-XXXXX. m having irregular periods since begining-16yrs. had periods just for 6-7times in 3 yrs. smtimes reddish brownish coloured sticky material is also excreted... also .have itching in groin ......doc. suggested me regestrone-5mg. 3 tab. per day for it safe??? before also took treatment when i was 17 doc. gave me some tab. but i don t remember the name of tab. plz..... suggest me smthing.....
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012