Irregular periods, prescribed Miprogen after follicle study. What does it indicate ?

gudevnng doctor....i am 25yrs,got married 4months i am having irregular periods recently i consulted the gynocologist ...after a short treatment of tablets,she did a ultrasound scan of 12th,14th and 17th day..on 17th day doctor told me that my follicle got ruptured and she prescribed me to take miprogen tablet for about 15 please tell me what does it husband uses condoms ,frequently intercourse takes place with condoms...2months back direct intercourse took place without condom...but after that i got period
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013