Irregular periods, pregnancy test negative, lot of pimples on face. Taking regestrone. Solution?

i m married girl,i was getting irregular periods before marriage so my doctor suggested me my pill 21 tabs with which i was getting periods on time and as she told me it ll get resolved after marriage but after marriage also i m getting the same problem (irregular periods ,skipped one month) got pregnancy test its negative.i consulted doctor who gave me regestrone for 5 days.pls advice wat should i do to get regular periods also i m having lots of pimples on my face ,i think both are related.pls suggest.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012