Irregular periods post delivery, positive pregnancy test, no heart beat at 5 weeks gestational sac, alright to conceive ?

hi i got irregular periods after my delivery.last time it was 42 LMP is February 9th.i checked urine test on march 16th,it came negative then i checked again on march 25th, i came postive. i had ultrasound at march showed 5 weeks gestational sac ,yolk sac,foetal pole, but no heart beat.i advised to take ultrasound again on april 2 nd week. is my pregnancy going normal,please help me, i am in pressure
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012