Irregular periods, polycystic ovaries and thyroid problem. Had laparoscopic surgery. Trying to conceive.Any suggestions?

i have a thyroid problem,irregular period,and polisistic ovaries.i did an laproscopy operation in 2010 and again 2012.when i did an laproscopy operation doctor gave me novelon tablet 21days.i took 21day novelon table, after 1month period came.then in a month 3 times continues period.i dont no why come continuesly period stop period. please can you explain to me ? can i try to pregnant,i dont have a baby.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012