Irregular periods, planning to conceive. Had PCOS treatment. Advised masturin unani tonic. Will unani completely cure PCOS?

Hi, I was suffering from PCOS for some years. I was taking tablets ans during my marriage time it got sured and i am perfectly alright. After my marriage i dint take any tablet. I got my periods regularly for the first three months then, i dint get for two months.Again i started taking tablet for three months to make it regular as per my doctors consuldation. Now, my in-laws taken me to one unani doctor medicine. The doctor given me medicine with one tonic called masturin and he s also sure that i will get pregnant in one month and it will definitly be cured. Now i took it for one month i am yet to get my periods now. As he told now all are expecting some good news from me. But, inside me i am very scared... in many articles i read that PCOS has got not cure.... Is unani completely sure it....
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012