Irregular periods, pink discharge after intercourse, tender breasts, HPT negative. Why is this ?

I m 25, married, with one child (almost 3 years old) and my periods have *never* been regular or predictable in any sense. It s around the time I should be getting my period, give or take about a week due to how irregular I always am. We re trying to have another baby, and we had intercourse around the time I ovulated, but also two days ago. Today I have light pink discharge (no burning or itching, no smell) but only after I wipe from urinating, not on my underwear -- which doesn t ever happen before my regular cycle. Spotting for me is usually brown. I wore a pad thinking it was my period, and after 12 hours, there was nothing (at all) on the pad. I took a preg-test this morning -- negative. I ve been having tender breasts, mood swings, and some light cramping. Could this just be due to the intercourse or should I wait a couple days and test again, or something else?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
Tender breast,mood swings ,light cramping and the more important is irregular periods say that you have hormonal imbalance .
Chance of being pregnant is very low because:
negative test
having periods(spotting)
To eliminate your anxiety you can do an ultrasound to exclude the pregnancy.
Take care of your self