Irregular periods, pain in vagina on first day, did pelvic ultrasound. Remedy?

Hello doctor , I usually have irregular periods & Mostly when i have periods usually on the first day of the period i have terrific pain in the vagina through which normally bleeding occurs during this period.So to investigate this i did an pelvis ultrasound scan. The results are as follows 1.bilateral enlarged ovaries with muliple small follicles located predominantly in the periphery. 2. Endometrium hyperplasia . 3. Pelvic asities. Pls let me know what do we mean by this.Is there any complications. And what is the remedy? Regards, Jini
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012