Irregular periods, pain in the stomach. Discolored periods. What is wrong?

Hello, I m 17 years old . My menstrual cycle has always been weird, I can t expect to get it on a certain date like most girls. I do get one every month, but last month and this month it has been extremely weird. I got my period on the 15th last month, lasting 4 days, and then got it again 2 days after I stopped and had it again for another 4 days. This month I have not gotten it at all, on the 10th I was experiencing pains in my stomach along with feeling sick like I was going to throw up when I left for school every morning. I had taken a pregnancy test this past Saturday at 12:30 a.m. , it was negative. Now tonight, I felt sick to my stomach and noticed an unusual orange looking blood when I went to the bathroom. I have no idea what s going on, can you help?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013