Irregular periods, ovulation on day 20. Taking Primolut N. Will taking medication on day 18 disrupt ovulation on day 20?

Hi! I have been indicated to take Primolut Nor on day 17 of my cycle, 2 pills a day for 10 days. My question is: Since I am irregular, my perdiods always come around day 35 or 40. Suppossdly I ovulate around day 20 rather than 15. If I start taking this medication on day 18 of the cycle, will this dysrupt my ovulation that takes place around day 20? Or will I still ovulate, even if I take the pill 2 or 3 days before ovulation?
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012