Irregular periods, overweight. Feeling dizzy, nausea, fatigue. What is wrong?

I'm 25 years old and a little bit overweight. My period was stable again after I lost some weight last October until January. But after that the cycle got longer and longer. From the regular 28 days to 35, 39 and the most recent one was 45 days. I slowed down on losing weight around February, means my weight haven't been changing dramatically. During my current period, I've been feeling dizzy, nauseous, fatigue and gassy which I've never experienced before. I am having the regular period pain though. Is there any explaination to this? Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013