Irregular periods, ovary area pain during intercourse, constipation, hot flashes, low libido. Pregnancy test done. Reason?

hi my name is hali jaeger i am 18 and dont have regular periods, lately this past week ive been having severe extreme pain in my ovary area during sex and not during sex ive also had constipation , a slight spooting for one night one one time, hot flashes and a low sex drive i have not had my period since march 15, 2012 and ive taken at home pregnancy tests and they all were negative this is the longest without my period, what could be wrong?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012