Irregular periods, ovarian cysts, using Overal L tablet, perform regular intercourse. Pregnancy possibility?

hello doctor, we have completed one year after marriage, my wife is having irregular periods, and in reports found small cysts in the ovaries. Now the doctor kept under treatment for 3 months using overal L tablet. But in parallel we had a regular sexual intercourse. is there a chance of getting pregnant if we continue sex after the last tablet of first month course of this tablet. please let me know when we can get pregnant. we are eagerly waiting for the kids. But we could not get succeeded. My wife is getting depressed regularly because of not having kids. Please help me out in this regards. Thank you very much in advance..
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012