Irregular periods, on medication. Got pregnant, miscarried. Ovarian drilling done, taking clomid, hormone injections. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi Doctor. I m 29, height 165cm and weight 95kg. 4 years married and no kids yet. My history : I had irregular periods since my puberty at age of 10. Before married, took treatment to regulate the periods and it was good response and i got pregnant and misscarriage in 1 month. Then start back irregular periods. Doctor found fluid on my fallopian tube and remove the fluid and done ovarian drilling . Then put me on clomid and hormone injection daily from day 7 period. Tried IUI in nov 2011 and failed. Now periods are still irregular. Now Doctor advice me to take progyluton with metformin and to reduce my weight. My question : How much the chances to regulate my periods with this treatment and is it possible for me to get PREGNANT?? We are eagerly trying and praying hard for a child. Please Doctor whom Online, do advice me what shall I do??? Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012