Irregular periods, not taking birth control, abdominal cramps. Pregnant?

Hello there, My periods are quite irregular i would say. It normally comes around the 30th of each month i had a normal period last month but i have missed a period this month? Me and my partner were trying for a baby a few months back but gave up. I am still not on any birth control . Could i be pregnant? i had quite bad adominal cramps about 1-2 weeks ago is that a sign or could it be something else? or am i pregnant? Thank you!
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
The delay in your periods could be due to pregnancy. Th mild abdominal cramps are not diagnostic of pregnancy. You need to get your urine evaluated using a highly sensitive pregnancy kit available over the counter.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal