Irregular periods, no cramping, other signs. Worried. What is the permanent cure?

My period is usually like clock work (has been since I d/c'd the pill 1 year ago). From March of last year to Jan 2013 my periods were exactly every 28 days.I moved in Feb and had some other stressful events that month; my period wa 9 days late. This month my period arrived on day 31 and lasted from 4/4 to 4/7, and was normal.
I just noticed that I am bleeding again, panty liner covered. No cramping or other signs. My boyfriend and I are not using any form of BC. Just looked and the bleeding has subsided. What could this be?
I am trying to conceive.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013