Irregular periods, no baby yet, only light spotting. What could be wrong with me?

HI, I'm 20 years old and I've monitored my period for more than a year now and it is very irregular. I've been having unprotected sex sfor 3 yrs now (yes i know that's young) and until now I do not have a baby. My menstrual cycle varies from time to time. Shortest being 30 days and longest being 61 days which was just this month (Jan.31 '13 - Feb.5 '13 then my next period was April 2 - 6). I've also noticed spotting on March 17 '13 (about 5 small drops of blood) and yesterday April 9 and still some today!!.

Please please please!! Can someone tell me what's wrong? I can send a table of my recorded period since June 2011 - April 2013.

Hoping for someone to shed some light.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013