Irregular periods, negative pregnancy test, taken Meprate, now vomiting and stomach pain. Am I pregnant?

I got married before 2 months ago , my wife is having irregular periods past from 5 year… before 1month we went to new hospital for other reason but Doctor asked to Pregnancy Test but it was negative … Doctor gave Meprate after a week we went to another our Old Doctor she gave injection for period but until today i dint get any periods… now my wife is saying that she is feeling vomiting and her stomach is paining it seems .. Is she is pregnant now? please kindly reply…
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012