Irregular periods, negative pregnancy test. Scan shows bulky uterus with fibroid. Sore breasts and weight gain. D&C required?

Hello, I am 29 yr old mother of 4 yr old kid. When i started to plan for my 2nd one got irregukar period from 45 to 60 days in last 4 months. checked for home pregnancy its negative all the months. When prescribed for scan by a homeopathic doc, it said i hav bulky uterus with fiberoid in which there was no specification of fiberoid size. He gave medicines and im taking for past one month. He said to continue for 3 months in tht time i cant conceive. My problem is iam getting sore breast in 15 days with weight gain . Is it symptom of above prblm or shud i go for D and C?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012