Irregular periods, nausea, ovarian cramps, swelling breasts, pt test negative, essure procedure. Suggestions?

Hi my names Tiffany, 8 yrs ago I had the essure procedure, seems to be working well up until 3 months ago, my periods would be either weeks late, or when they came last only 7 days, when I've always been 7 days. I have been nausea in mornings and nights, painful ado men but not hard, ovarian cramps and my breasts just keep swelling. I took several pt test n negative... What's going on.. I'm dizzy, I feel depressed. Haven't heard good things about essure. Another thing is metallic taste in mouth...
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013