Irregular periods, nausea, fatigue, sore nipples, pain on groin. What is that, am i pregnant?

Hi there... Im not sure id im pregnant or not but i do have the symptoms.. I have all the ones except for throwing up i had my period 2 weeks ago.. I recently just got married and my period have been irregular so idk whats going on with my body.. I have feel nauseous... & fatigue and period like pains and sore boobs and i also have sharp pains by my groin and next to my rib cage as well as my back hurts a lot!!! I just wanna know 2 weeks after my period is it possible for me to be pregnant and also one more thing i also have the beat or bubble feeling in my belly it feela very weird like something small its moving i know its not a baby but i just wanna know what it would be?.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
first u g for urinary pregnancy test at hm n tell me t report,if it is positive u r hvng pregnancy definatly.so congrates...bt u r hvng multiple complaints also theese r hormonal changes,dont worry 4 that,if u r hvng burning in urine then u go 4 urine routine exam n tell me t report ...for pain in abd that moves here n there just taketab oflox oz 2 times a day after meal, tab meftal spas 3 times a day after meal,tab pentodac 20 mg half hr before meal 2 times a day

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.