Irregular periods, milky white discharge, red spotting, sore breasts, pimples, cramps, nausea, bloated. Pregnancy?

my period is irregular but i usually get it by 20th to the 29th of the month. now it s the 30th and my period is late. ive been having milky white discharge , and a few days ago when i had intercourse, there was red spotting. i thought it was my period, but unfortunately it wasnt. i also have sore breasts, pimples , slight cramps and sometimes i have a bit of nausea at night. i am also bloated. am i pregnant or are these signs of my period coming?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012
Hi dear,

Sore breasts and nausea are probable signs of pregnancy. You have not mentioned the exact date of intercourse, and you maybe pregnant. You can take a pregnancy test at home anytime after the 1st day of missing periods to confirm whether or not you are pregnant.