Irregular periods, mid-cycle spotting post miscarriage, pregnancy symptoms, contradictory results of pregnancy test. Cause?

im after some information regarding pregnancy.i have had 1 still birth and i misscarriage in the last year and a half, since the misccarriage my mestrual cycle has been really out of wack i have had my period for the last 2 and a half months off and on i will get in one week here then it will stop one day here one day there etc...... then start again .i took a home pregnancy test on saturday it came back positive then i took another on yesterday that came back positive, just to be sure i took one to today back it came back negative,but i know im pregnant i have a strong feeling and all the symptoms i have are a lot stronger this time
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012
Hi. A pregnancy test coming positive twice ,if now has become negative, then you need to get a scan done and rule out missed abortion or ectopic pregnancy. Consult your dr. and go for a TVS scan or your dr. may ask for your hcg levels in blood. Thanks.