Irregular periods, married, no periods from past months, HPT negative. What could have happened?

Hello Doctor,
I'm 22 and I got married @ Jan 2013 in India and I came to USA with my husband .I always had irregular periods. This has been 3 months after my marriage and there was no period till now . I've done pregnancy tests 2 times and both results were -ve . We are worried about the current situation . I haven't visited doc in these duration .
Can you please give me an advise .I really appreciate your help. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013