Irregular periods, m2tone also doesn't help. Any problems in future pregnancy ?

hii my periods are not regular.after 12th they stopped coming for 6 months.then suddenly they doctor advised me to take m2 tone.but when i take then only they come.after that i stopped taking m2 tone.then again after 2 to3 months later my periods there any problem with friend says irrgularity in periods cause problems in pregancy..right now i m 22yrs old
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012
Hii Princess
Thanks for writing, Irregularity of Periods is the symptom of some illness.
Treatment of irregular periods depends on the cause and your desire to have children in the future. Irregular periods can be caused by many different things. Changes in your body's level of the hormones estrogen and progesterone can disrupt the normal pattern of your period. Some diseases of Ovary like PCOD ( Polycystic Ovary Disease ) can also be the cause. You should get done Ultrasound Pelvis to rule out any abnormality. Get your Laboratory hormonal test like FSH, LH, Sr.Prolactin, oestrogen progesterone ratio. you didn't mention your weight and height which is most important. If you are overweight or obese then you have to loose weight. If your periods are continue with this medicine then you should continue,this medicine under the supervision of Gynecological.
Wish you a good Health.