Irregular periods, lump under the skin on abdomen, abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting. Concerned

I have been having irregular periods for about three months also a small lump just beneath the skin on my lower left abdomen and been experiencing some abdominal pain as well as vomiting , nausea and tiredness for some time around maybe 6 months I m a little concerned that it might be something serious and my mom has tired making me an appointment to get this looked at but no opening until next week. please help! Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012