Irregular periods, low thyroid level, PCOD, taken thyroid tablets, taking meprate, missing periods

Hi,I was having irregular periods doc whom I consulted told me my thyroid level is low nd having symptoms of PCOD .He prescribed thyroid tablets.My periods became regular I got married 5 months back since then my periods became irregular.I consulted doc again,doctor gave me meprate ,8days-1 per day.Its 4 days since I had the last one.I didnt get my periods yet.How many days after having meprate will I get Periods
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012