Irregular periods, long with heavy bleeding. Prescribed novelet. Trying to conceive. Can I continue medicine?

hi im shivkam i got married before 10 months,...i had irregular periods and i ask my doctor she said to me u can take ultra sound scan and then only i tell exact problem,..and i taken scan my reports no problem in my utrase , i got periods over 20 days heavy bleeding and i consult my doctor she gave novelon tablet,....please help me i trying to pregnant so i can take this tablet??? and i can get pregnant using this tablet ???please help me,.....
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013