Irregular periods, last long, have not got periods since months, stomach getting big, not pregnant, had myoma removal during delivery. Cause?

i got married at 31, got pregnant by 32. during my 4th month of pregrnancy i almost lost the baby because of myoma, however, i gave birth to the baby by 8months. the myoma was also removed during my cs delivery. and after delivery i got irregular periodds. however, when my period arrives the period will last for almost 3 weeks. now since my last period last april i didnt have any period yet i am not pregrant. i get fat and my stomach gets big, what could be happening? thanks
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012