Irregular periods, lack of progesterone, deviry medication, problem persists, stopped, side effects ?

My close friend having problems of irregular periods, after sonography, we come to know that she lacks Progestoren hormon, then as Dr. suggested she is taking 60 mg deviry tablet everyday means 2 tablet 3 times in a day since last 25 days, problem is still continues, and should we stop that tablets? we dont want to consult that same Dr. again, please let me know Was this overdose of deviry or not? please reply me as soon as possible please
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012