Irregular periods, intense stomach pain, nauseous, vaginal itching, blood test result normal. Suggestions?

I just turned 16 yrs old I have never had any sexual contact, I have never smoked or done any drugs, I have not had alcohol beverages in my life,
I would like to know the reason why for about 4 months.now I have not seen my period.I am nauseous all the time, I have experienced intense stomach pain at least two times this last year, and I have experienced vaginal itching. My doctor did some blood work on me, and said that all the results are normal.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013