Irregular periods increased blood flow. Urine pregnancy test negative. Reason?

Hello, First of all I am 20 years old and I have had my menstrual cycle for about 8 years now. I just recently went 2 months without a period or any sign of one. I took urine tests for pregnancy a few times all negative. I then started my period and it was lighter than usual but i didnt think anything of it. But since then i have been bleeding for going on 3 weeks now and just yesterday my cycle started to get real heavy and ive had really large dark clots.. Im kind of freaking out.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  68 Awaiting Answer