Irregular periods in three months intervals, done abortion. Done thyroid test and ultrasound. Can the abortion be valid in the ultrasound?

Hi, I m 26 years old and i have some problems about irregular periods.From last year it is irregular.After 3 months the period comes and no bleeding is there as expected.In 2010 I did an abortion .i have consulted one gynaec and she told me to do thyroid test and usg pelvis test but thyroid test is normal.Is anyone tell me that if I do usg pelvis so after tht doctor realize tht I did an abortion or i m virgin or not?????
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012