Irregular periods, in ovulation periods, have thick white discharge, excessive thirst and hunger, pain around kidney, negative pregnancy test. Causes?

hi i have been having some problems if i go off my day of period i was two months two weeks late then bleed for 14 days then one month one week late and bleed for two weeks then two weeks later i got mestral again but bleed for 31 days .......... 14 days later(today) i am supsbly in my ovalation stage.......ttc........thick white discharge very high cant reach cervix and approx where my kidneys are really hurt (deff not dyhdrated) dizzy and cant stop eating and or drinking cold water. and cant stand salt (was addicted to it) ive taken preg test (first responce) every two weeks.....every doc says nope nothing wrong drink more water
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Hello ma'am and welcome.

Firstly, I think your doctor needs to concentrate on regularizing your menstrual cycle before giving you to go ahead to try to conceive, as this is primary.

The second thing, adequate hydration advised now is not just to avoid dehydration byt possibly to prevent the formation of stones in the renal tract or to help with their expulsion. Please continue to drink plenty of water and speak to your doctor about correction of your irregular menstrual cycle.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.