Irregular periods, hormonal medication, sore breasts and swollen, sexually active

I am 28 years old, and I have been facing irregularities with my period since December 2011. In December i got my period on the 14th, January on the 22de (39 days cycle), in February i got my period twice on the 12th and 28th. In march I did not get my period so i consulted my gynecologist and she did an echo and said that everything is normal, but gave me hormone pills for 5 day, after which i got my period on April 18. On my i got my period on the 6th and now we are the 24th and i am feeling the symptoms, my breast are soar, and I am swollen. I am to be married on in august, I am sexually active but we use protection. Please advice
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012