Irregular periods, high Prolactin levels in blood test. Can I use contraceptive pills ?

I have irregular periods so I consulted with doc. She advised for a blood test during the 2 nd day of next menstrual periods. So did I. The result found that the level of Prolactin a bit high.But my doc said this is ok and gave some medcines. Now I am getting married. My question is having a bit high level of Prolactin can I use Contraceptive pill? Will it a be problem getting pregnant in future?Please help me. I just misplaced the blood report.Other wise I would mention the exact level of Prolactin.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012