Irregular periods, heavy bleeding, stops with medicines, taking birth control pills, planning to get married. What should i do?

Helo, I am having irregular periods from when my peroids started at the age of 13...And now i am 25..I have take sme birth control pills like yamini,yasmin,diane65 on the consultation of my family doctor..But there is no change and i am having same old problem that is irregular peroids..i vl get my period for 3 or 4 mnth wen i stop taking those pills and the bleeding is also very high..again to stop the bleeding also i have to take tablets...i am going to get married this year and i want to resolve this problem...please answer to my question..
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012