Irregular periods, heavy. Took pill to stop. Reoccurred periods. Feels sick, loss of appetite. Reason?

i got my periods on a tuesday, and they were heavy, i was on holiday, decided to take the pill to stop my periods, only took the pills for one day, the periods didnt stop, just reduced, period finnished on by monday as my periods last 7 days, i had sex with my partner tuesday and wednesday. fliying back home, thursday morning arriving bk home from my holiday started bleeding again, not too heavy, the bleeding lasted 5 days... i ve been feeling sick, hate certain foods, lost of appetite .... i havent had sex since i was abroad as my partner lives abroad... could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  7 Awaiting Answer