Irregular periods, having pink, brown discharge with clots. Breast large, tender. Pregnancy test negative. Reason?

Hi. I have always been irregular with my periods. Last wednesday i had light pink when i wiped.only 2x. Then on thursday i had quarter of my tampon with dark brown (old) blood .then nothing. My breasts started to became slightly larger and tender on the sides under and around my nippels on saturday and as of today still hurt.even when i walk. I wiped today and there was a tiny blood clot, and now its a tan color discharge when i wipe after peeing. I took a pregnancy test and it said no. The last day i had sex was the 13th. What is going on? I also have had bad headaches , lower backaches and cramping...please help. I want to be pregnant, but i dont know what is going on!!!
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013
All the symptoms you have are suggestive of hormonal imbalance,
Get your hormones assessed,sonography of pelvis is also indicated for tracing root cause of the irregularity & associated symptoms.
Regular periods with ovulation,healthy semen & timely intercourse are the prime needs for conception.
You do need a gynecologist's advice for examination,assessment of the findings & management.