Irregular periods, having PCOS. Trying to concieve, having delayed periods. Due to pregnancy or PCOS?

I am a married woman, aged 28 years old. I have been told that i have the sydrome polykistic ovarien. I always have my period on a monthly basis (but each month is different than other not always on time-a week difference-). I am not overweight (68kgs) and the height is 168. Last month i didn t have my period. I thought that i was pregnant but i was not :(. Than my period came after 45 days. Now I was supposed to have my period yesterday but nothing. I don t know if i am pregnant or just a period problem. The major problem is that we want to have a baby and i am scared to do the test tomorrow and a negative result will appear. What if it is negative?? Do i have a chance having a baby even if i have this syndrome? Is it obligatory to take a medicament or i can be pregnant without any help?? I am really sad....
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer