Irregular periods, have PCOS. On amoxicillin for ear infection. Frequent brownish spotting while urination. Need immediate care?

I am 29, I have been diagnosed with PCOS, I just had an ear infection in which I was on amoxicillin for ten days. I don't have regular periods, I'm not on birth control or any medication other than my albuterol inhaler and I have been having severe lower back pain near my kidneys. When I urinate, there is bloody mucus/tissue in the toilet and sometimes when I wipe. This isn't the first time this has happened and I wasn't on any kind of medication then. It actually happens pretty frequently, sometimes without the back pain. What could be happening and is it serious enough to go to the ER?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013