Irregular periods, have PCOS. Negative pregnancy test. Pregnant?

Hi my fiancé and I are trying for a baby. We have sex regularly but not as often as we should. My periods are very irregular my whole life with sometimes oscillating between heavy and light. My last period was feb 25th it was very light. I did a pregnancy test but it was negative. I have mild PCOS. Plus my partners semen always burns after ejaculation. I wonder is there a possibility in pregnant? Can the burning be a sign that I am rejecting his sperm? Also I keep having recurrent thrush infections, most likely he is passing it back to me. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013