Irregular periods, had miscarriages. Prescribed fortyl, Susten 300. Taking folic and ebexid tablets. Should I take these continuously?

Hi, last year i had two miscarriaged ,its been three yrs of my marriage, iam on treatment ,doctor prescribed to take fortyl tablets after third day of the period,also gave me Susten 300 ,iam regularly taking folic tab& ebexid tablets form last 2 month. my last period was on 12-05-2012. my periods is irregular, kindly suggest me whether shall i continously to take these medicens.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012
Hello Dear,

Welcome here on healthcaremagic dot com a site for solving your health problem online by qualified healthcare professional.

I am very much concerned with your problem and certainly will guide you how to get rid of these.

In my view

If you want to conceive than you have no option.

So you have to continue these medicines under the guidance of your fertility doctor.

I suggest you to

Visit a fertility doctor as per guidance of your family doctor

Good Luck.