Irregular periods, gets regulate while on birth control, started new birth control, missing periods. What's wrong?

Hi, I am 19 years old and my periods are usually irregular and when i get on birth control they usually regulate. I recently started a new birth control and was suppose to start my period 3 days ago but i havent started it yet, although i am having the symptoms as if i were but no bleeding . What could this mean?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I can understand this looking to your age the menses irregularities is common and no need was there to treat this condition even taking birth control pills in this age not at all good for health, this is hormone preparation taking this without any pathological reason is not at all good, this can cause great harm to body to the extent that you can not imagine, hope can understand this, take care and have good day.