Irregular periods, get periods on taking duphaston. Should I continue taking these?

hi dr.Mia Lundi, i am jasmine azucena 28 yrs old,single.I have an irregular period i takes for 3 months OR longer.i consult it to may obgyn ,she give me rx DUPASTON when i take it my period comes.then i stop to take dupaston but may period did not come again for i have to maintain it to take dupaston? im worried because i want to have a baby someday and im not sure if i can have it because of my irregular period.thank u and im looking forward for your answer.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
do your blood test to rule out anemia. At times due to anemia period stops. if so you can take dexorange capsule daily for few days. This will not prevent you to have a baby in future. You can consult gyne obs specialist for further advise