Irregular periods, fever, headache, body pain, excessive bleeding, leg pain, bitter taste in mouth. Suggestions?

good evening doctor my name is XXXXX my period is not regular since 4 months this month i went to consult doctor due to fever head ache and body pain.i told this problem to the doctor.they gave medicine. i got periods before 5 days. last 2 days i am gettting over bleeding . my right leg is paining like anything. even my joints are paining too. i feel bitter in my mouth. can u suggest me what to do
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  272 Awaiting Answer