Irregular periods, fatigue, urge for urination, blood in urine. Symptoms of pregnancy or urinary bladder infection?

I am needing to find out if I have a bladder infection or if I am pregnant here are my symptoms: Very irregular period last one was jan 4. Last few weeks I have noticed I have been very tired no matter how long I sleep. I was crampy and irritable for a few days. After I urinate (as soon as I am done) it feels like I have to pee really bad ( that tingly feeling) if I force myself to pee more nothing happens but when I wipe sometimes I see a very light pink blood . I have symptoms of both so how do I tell the difference I haven t take a test because I think it would be too early.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013