Irregular periods, facial hair on the neck. Blood test shows elevated DHEA, prolactin. Causes?

my sister is 20 and has irregular periods so she went to a gynecologist and he asked her to do a blood test for her hormones. the tests came back with high levels of DHEA and prolactin . the gynecologist told her that she needs to go to a doctor that specializes in gland functions. she has experienced some facial hair on the neck. she s scared that it might be a tumor on the adrenal gland . She is not overweight and she does not have polycystic ovaries. please can someone tell me what s wrong with her?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012